Sunday, January 10, 2021

Blood related Strangers

 Happy New Year 2021!!

Walaupun yang belated...


2020 yang penuh dengan onak ranjau... 

macam-macam dugaan yang melanda...

Whatever happened, happened..


We can't change the things that happened..

I struggled much during last year...

Too much hearthache, too much tears

Too many unresolve stuffs


The person I love

Broke me into pieces

The same blood flows in my vein,

Broke me into someone that I don't even know anymore...


That blood related stranger....

I hope you never know how broken I am after hearing those words from you

I hope you never know because it will break you 100 times worst than what you did...

because I know you loved me more than others...


ONE misunderstanding, and we part ways..

Do you realized how much it breaks me?

or maybe broke you into pieces too???


I thought we were stronger than that big bro...

I thought our blood is far more stronger than the misunderstanding..

but turns out, we were NOTHING compare to a rumor..


Turns out, our blood were NOTHING...

You threw me away... 

Refused to acknowledge me as a little sister anymore


I'm sorry I walked away..

I can't stay , can't forgive you anymore..


Let this be a closure...

I will never forgive and forget...


Blame me for everything, but...

You will never get my forgiveness...



Your broken little blood related stranger

KhaYFa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2019 Full time Sinner, NEVER A Saint. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Cik Nurfarah.