Sunday, May 31, 2020

Empty

Happy Raya Everyone...
It has been quite some times....
I've been caught up with works...
fighting with my own emotions...
Struggling with studies....
Yep...
Life has never been easy huh??

I have been having rough days lately..
Been oversensitive..
Feels broken again...especially when the tragedy  keep coming back ='(

There's a saying state that "make a mistake once, no matter how much you have contribute to the society, people remember that ONE mistake"
thats what happens to my already broken family...

There is nothing that can mend what is broke...
Especially trust..
It has been  years...
Its not days you know, its  DAMN YEARS!!!
and NOTHING changed..Not even A PROGRESS
no FORGIVENESS, NO let bygones be bygones
Everyone just choose to leave...
That BROKEN family that I had before, becomes not even what we can call BROKEN...
It changes into STRANGERS..
Everyone stay away
Everyone decided not to turn back to the place we call HOME anymore..
I can't even call it HOME anymore

Gosh..
Until today, I dont even know how I feel..
I dont even know how to feel...
I can't explain what I feel..
I wanted to cry my eyes out..
I wanted to scream my lungs out..
but at the end of the day, I sucked it up!
I kept it to myself...
I am broken...
Broken beyond repair..
Everytime I go back, I looked at my parents, it tore me down into million of pieces... AGAIN and AGAIN..

There is no timeline for the broken heart...
Not even knowing if there is any cure...
Until then, all I can do is, chins up and face life
Life is ugly sometimes, but we must cherish the good times..

-KhayFa-


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2019 Full time Sinner, NEVER A Saint. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Cik Nurfarah.